Don’t know what to do with your leftover pumpkins from Halloween? Try these protein-packed pumpkin cookies featuring Blint’s Vanilla Boom Protein Powder!
You Will Need
- 3/4 cup of rolled oats (gluten free oats also an option)
- 1.5 scoops of Blint’s Vanilla Boom Protein Powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (natural PB also an option)
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth and sticky.
- Scoop individual sized cookies onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes